Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!
 

This week's question: What would your Amortentia smell like?

It would smell like the woods. The scent would be green and woody, maybe also a little bit herbal. I don't think there is anything more calming than a walk through a forest. All the moss, fern, and blackberry leaves. And the trees! It's amazing! :)

Czech forest.

4 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I liked reading your answer, Petra, although I'm not a big fan of mossy smells. I do like the smell of wooden furniture, though I've never actually smelled pine, cedar, and other trees in their natural state.

This week's crop of answers really underline how unique every person's Amortentia smell is, aye? =)

Berls said...

I do love th smell of the woods, though you've just made me realize I really should have said something about the ocean in mine, since I love the water.

DMS said...

Hmm.. this is a tough one because there are so many smells I love. I love to be out in the woods hiking or in my garden, so there would definitely be earthy smells in my Amortentia. A combination of herbs and spices too with a hint of ocean air (as Cape Cod is one of my favorite places).

Great to read your answer!
~Jess

Carina Olsen said...

Aw, awesome post sweetie :D And gorgeous picture too. <3 Sigh. You do make me want to re-read these books :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)