Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

 
This week's question: Which Weasley character would you be?

I love Ron, but I would really prefer to be a female character. So definitely Ginny, she's one of my favourite characters anyway. She's strong, clever, and kind. And pretty good at Reducto spell! :)


6 comments:

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

She's really badass, and even though she's the youngest and the only girl, she's not overshadowed at all. And she showed them all how badass she is when they least expected. The Quidditch, the spells. :D I think she surprised everyone ^^ Love her :D

Micheline D said...

I feel the exact same way! I LOVE Ron but I had to go with Ginny too :D She's one of my favorites too and I adore her for all the reasons you mentioned: strong, clever, kind and powerful! Fantastic pick ^^

Kerry O'Donnell said...

She is a wonderfully strong character, and also very calm, which, most of the rest of the Weasley family is not. I wish I was more like her, sporty and (eventually, after a short awkward phase) at ease with herself. However, I deduced that I was most like Molly for this week's HP MOTW!

Carina Olsen said...

Aw, awesome Harry Potter moment this week :D I would choose Ginny too, I think. <3 But.. maybe the the brother who works with dragons? That sounds all kinds of awesome, lol :) You would be an awesome Ginny. <3 thank you for sharing :)

DMS said...

She is a great pick! I would have to be Mrs. Weasley because I love when she is fighting at the end of book 7. Plus, she is so funny in the rest of the books. :)

Bo Hi said...

Interesting series! I'll have to check the older ones too~
I really liked the twins... they were're a great set, weren't they...

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)