Showcase Sunday

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.

I got some wonderful books over the last two weeks. :)


Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times by Emma Trevayne
Flappers: Six Women of a Dangerous Generation by Judith Mackrell

All these beautiful picture books are by Jackie Morris. I love her paintings and her books. :)
The Snow Leopard
The Ice Bear
Tell Me a Dragon 
The Song of the Golden Hare

From NetGalley I got Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Thank you, Orion! :)
 
I also bought two e-books. After reading Landline (loved it!), I had to buy Attachments! And then I also got We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I just finished reading it now, and there is not even a Scrabble word for how I feel.

What did you get?

4 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

the picture books are gorgeous!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wonderful! Both of those are on my wish list as well:) I ran into the flapper book at Waterstone's last week. Nearly bought it right away, looks so interesting!

Carina Olsen said...

Ack, gorgeous books. <3 I hope you enjoy everything sweetie :D And ohh. Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times. <3 SO gorgeous. I'm hoping to read my copy soonish :)

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Oh wow, those 4 books at the bottom pic look amazing! Enjoy all of them, Petra! Flappers sounds fantastic as well.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)