Showcase Sunday June

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.




I got these three lovely hardbacks and a few e-books. What did you get? :)



Thief's Covenant (Widdershins Adventures, #1) by Ari Marmell
False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures, #2) by Ari Marmell
The Glass Sentence (The Mapmakers Trilogy, #1) by S.E. Grove

E-books:



I've had the first and third ToG novellas on my Kindle for ages. I finally started reading the first one and I had to have the whole collection. But I guess I will eventually buy a print copy as well, because the cover! :)
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas



Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

Daniel Handler is the real name of Lemony Snicket! :)



The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard


NetGalley:

Big thank you to all the wonderful publishers! :)




Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas



The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton


I, Morgana by Felicity Pulman 



The Glasgow Coma Scale by Neil Stewart

3 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

I haven't read any of these; but I also have The Glass Sentence :D Hoping to read it soonish. As it looks and sounds amazing. Sigh. Hoping you will love all these gorgeous books :D Happy reading. <3

Ellie Warren said...

I need to read the ToG novellas, had them ages but keep forgetting. I should get the bind-up to encourage me! I love the cover for The Miniaturist :)

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea said...

I've been meaning to read Why We Broke Up too - let me know if it's any good! :)

Hope you had a great birthday!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)