Showcase Sunday

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.


I bought quite a lot of books over the last two weeks! I think I should consider a book buying ban. I should! Yeah. :)

The Humans by Matt Haig
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce #1) by Alan Bradley 
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman 
Northern Lights (His Dark Materials #1) by Philip Pullman 
Flapper: A Madcap Story of Sex, Style, Celebrity, and the Women Who Made America Modern by Joshua Zeitz 
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas 
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton 
The Collector of Dying Breaths (Reincarnationist) by M.J. Rose 
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 1 (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #1) by Alan Moore, Kevin O'Neill 
Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1) by Juliet Marillier 
Fifth and sixth season of Supernatural and Skyrim! :)  

Here's some cover-love. :)




I also got The Mysterious Affair at Castaway House by Stephanie Lam from NetGalley. Thank you, Penguin UK! :)



 What did you get? :)

3 comments:

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

O_o! Gorgeous covers, you are right, Petra! Lovely haul and I hope you enjoy reading all of these delicious goodies! :)

Carina Olsen said...

Aw, beautiful books :D I hope you will love them all. <3 NORTHERN LIGHTS! Oh, how I love that trilogy. Sigh. I need to re-read them soonish :D So good.

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea said...

I love the cover of The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender! I hope the book is just as good as it looks. :) Matt Haig is lovely and I've heard so many amazing things about The Humans - hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)