Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

This week's question: Favourite Edition/ Covers of the Harry Potter books?


There are many beautiful editions, but I think my favourite for now is the Signature Edition. And I especially love the third book's cover, because it shows my favourite scene! :)

8 comments:

Leah Woods said...

Awwww they are beautiful! :) I love the simplicity of these covers too. They're so gorgeous.

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

Love these. I was a bit skeptical at first because they're so white, but I think they're awesome now, gorgeous art on them, and the shiny signatures! :D
Great pick!

Jaclyn Canada said...

OH! Those are so neat. I haven't seen these, but I love the simple beauty to them. The one you chose as favorite is fantastic and such a great scene to show. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

The prettiest ones I've seen are these Dutch ones:
http://www.wstndrp.nl/boek/03/02.php
I just prefer to read in English so I never picked them up and am definitely sticking with my old scholastics. I still like those a lot too:)

Carina Olsen said...

Ack! Gorgeous book cover :D And ohh. Signed box set? Yes please. I wants it, lol :D Thank you for sharing. <3
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog a while ago. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

DMS said...

I have not seen this edition! What a cool cover! I honestly love looking at all the HP covers. They are each so different and appealing in their own way. Hard to pick a favorite. :)
~Jess

Kabir said...

hi,this is excellent information..we provide by very easy learning good information.

Harry Potter Phone Case

Style Baby said...

I remember that scene in the movie. the dear is Saving to hary and snipe i guess. The cover is nice but what sre the remaining you were seen..!

Sameera
Nice Mobile Covers and cases Designer.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)