Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

This week's question: The most touching moment in the series?


This one is really tough. There are so many touching moments! But I'll go with Snape's memories.  
                                              
Always.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Micheline D said...

Excellent pic ^^ completely heartbreaking, I agree! Snape's existence is so completely tragic, and we get a full dose of it in this scene. I love how all of us seem to have gone with moments from Deathly Hallows ♥

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

Oh dear these didn't even cross my mind! This is so heartbreaking, he was such a troubled kid with no luck whatsoever. I felt so bad for him and he got some positive points with me, although I am still not a fan: he didn't have to be an ass to Harry... Still, lovely pick!

Leah Woods said...

Oh god this! Agh so much this! I didn't even think about that one but now that you've put it I feel so emotional!

DMS said...

Soooo hard! There are just so many touching moments in the series! I love the one you chose though because it really did break my heart and see Snape in a different light. :)
~Jess

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)