Showcase Sunday Summer

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.


I haven't done this in ages! But then again, I didn't buy or get many books over the summer. I was also quite busy with moving and life in general, so I wasn't paying much attention to my blog. But hopefully I'll soon have more time again. :) I hope you all had lovely summer! :) 

Bought:



The Silver Bough by Lisa Tuttle 
Elephants Can Remember by Agatha Christie
The Sittaford Mystery by Agatha Christie 
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith 
Natural Healing in Gynaecology by Rina Nissim 
The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones 
Unsuitable Job For A Woman (Cordelia Gray #1) by P.D. James 

NetGalley:
 

Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield

What did you get? :)

4 comments:

Ellie Warren said...

I got Bellman and Black last week, thinking it might be a good Halloween read.

Leah Woods said...

Ahh I've wanted to read books by P. D. James for awhile now :) hope you enjoy all your books!

My Showcase Sunday

Laura Hartley said...

I've been wanting to read I Capture the Castle for a while now but still don't have my hands on a copy :( Looks like you've got a version with a nice cover so I'll be looking out for that one :) Enjoy all your books!

Here's my SS :)

Laura @ What's Hot?

Carina Olsen said...

Pretty books :D I have not read any of them, but they do look pretty amazing. I hope you'll love them all. <3 happy reading :)
Thank you for commenting on my blog last week. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)