Showcase Sunday June + Birthday Books

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.



I got all these books in June.

Flying Too High (Phryne Fisher #2) by Kerry Greenwood
Murder Ballarat Train (Phryne Fisher #3) by Kerry Greenwood
Death at Victoria Dock (Phryne Fisher #4) by Kerry Greenwood
The Green Mill Murder (Phryne Fisher #5) by Kerry Greenwood
Rivers of London (Peter Grant #1) by Ben Aaronovitch
The Devil's Pool by George Sand
Indiana by George Sand
The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley  (Somehow this is my third copy.)
Lelia: The Life of George Sand by André Maurois
Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood #1) by Juliet Marillier
Cybele's Secret (Wildwood #2) by Juliet Marillier
Farundell by L.R. Fredericks


And I got these beautiful Folio Society books for my birthday.



The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Vampyre and Other Macabre Tales by John William Polidori
In a Glass Darkly by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

Illustration from In a Glass Darkly.

The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge

 
From The Little White Horse.
What did you get? :)

4 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I really like the map in the last book. Your taste in books is really different than mine, but still like to see the pretties. Nice haul. Now following the blog via bloglovin.

Grace

Carina Olsen said...

Have not read any of these, but they sounds awesome :D Hope you enjoy them all sweetie. <3 Love when there are maps in books :D

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Wow, those Folio Society books look so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

You've got Leila! and Ben Aaranovitch! I sincerely hope you enjoy both and also your folios look divine, especially Through The Glass Darkly. I love illustrated books, takes me right back into my childhood. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)