Book Trailers

I have no idea when the first book trailer was created, do you? There are many of them now. Some are nice, some are just okay. But sometimes I'm really amazed and immediately I put the book on my TBR list. Here are my favourite ones, I think they are exquisite!

Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld




Wildwood (Wildwood Chronicles #1) by Colin Meloy




The Resurrectionist: The Lost Work of Dr. Spencer Black by E.B. Hudspeth 



Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman 



Dodger by Terry Pratchett 



What are your favourite book trailers? Please share them, I'd love to watch them! :)  

2 comments:

DMS said...

I love a good book trailer. All of these are new to me! Thanks for sharing. :)
~Jess

Carina Olsen said...

I do love looking at book trailers :D Don't have any favorite, though ;p But ohh. Seraphina is an amazing book :D Thank you for sharing :)
Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)