Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!


This week's question: Your favourite newspaper?
 


The Quibbler, even though it's technically a magazine. I like Luna Lovegood, she is quirky (which is a good thing!), very clever, kind, and she is not afraid to be who she really is. Just like her father. I think Quibbler reflects this very well.



This also kind of answers last week's question which I missed. Ravenclaw! ;)

4 comments:

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

Woot! Awesome pick. I don't even know if there are more besides this one and Prophet but it doesn't matter cause Quibbler is awesome! :D

Leah Woods said...

Wooohoooo, Quibbler :D. And yes for Ravenclaw too! :)

The linky is up - slept late woops!

My anxious life said...

I like to think of the Quibbler like an independent newspaper! Here is my Harry Potter moment!

Angie

DMS said...

I love Luna and her quirky qualities. She is so much fun! I would love to read the Quibbler. :)
~Jess

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)