Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

This week's question: Your favourite magical way to travel?


There are so many choices, and I can't decide between Thestrals and the Hogwarts Express.
While the first must be a really special and maybe slightly unearthly experience, some might find the Hogwarts Express quite boring. What can I say, I love trains. :)


3 comments:

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

Ooooh great picks! Didn't even think of Thestrals! :D And the train is also amazing, oh I wanna go to Hogwarts!!!

Leah Woods said...

Ahhh awesome answer! Completely forgot about these guys.
Thanks so much for taking part :)

Carina Olsen said...

Hih, awesome post ;D I might choose the train. You know. All that candy, LOL :D Jk. But I do love the train. <3

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)