Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

My iPhone case. ;)

The first thing I'd like to share is the spell Expecto Patronum, or more precisely the Patronus Charm. I think the idea that in order to defeat fear you have to find happiness/strength inside yourself is just amazing. I have dreams about casting this spell, but I still don't know what my Patronus is. Maybe one day. :)




 

4 comments:

Leah Woods said...

Eeeek I am SO excited that you are taking part in my meme :).
Its phone cases like this that make me wish I had an iPhone.

Petra said...

It's really a great idea! :)
And thank you, it took me some time to find this case. :)

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

Great post and I loooove your case ^^

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

All the awesome cases are actually the only reason I wish I had an iPhone, haha.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)