Books I Got In January: Owl Post + Showcase Sunday + RAK

                Owl Post is a meme hosted by Brodie at Eleusinian Mysteries.


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.


I got these amazing books in January. :)

Bought:  


Le Snob: Perfume by Dariush Alavi
A Little Book of Perfumes: The 100 Greatest Scents by Luca Turin, Tania Sanchez 
The Perfect Scent by Chandler Burr 
Make Your Own Perfume by Sally Hornsey   




Gossip from the Forest: The Tangled Roots of Our Forests and Fairytales by Sara Maitland
Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales by Angela Carter


Sparkling Cyanide by Agatha Christie 
Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome 
Legacy (Night School #2) by C.J. Daugherty  



Starlight by Stella Gibbons 
Looking for Alaska by John Green 
The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy #1) by Polly Shulman  




Snow White Blood Red (The Grimm Diaries Prequels #1) by Cameron Jace 


Ashes to Ashes and Cinder to Cinder (The Grimm Diaries Prequels #2) by Cameron Jace



RAK:

I got this from Michelle @ Beagle Book Space! Thank you! :)

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente


NetGalley:


A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicles of Light and Shadow #1) by Liesel Schwarz

What did you get? :)

Petra 

7 comments:

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea said...

Oooh, Looking for Alaska and Agatha Christie! I know I've read this one but I don't really remember the story :( Hope it's a good one and you enjoy it, though! Amazing haul. x

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Gorgeous haul, Petra! I'll have to check some of these books out, especially Grimm Legacy and Gossip from The Forest - both look amazing! Enjoy them all!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

The Grimm Legacy and the-book-with-the-enormous-title are both on my wishlist. They look great. Happy reading! :)

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Carina Olsen said...

Lots of pretty :D Out of these books I have only read one.. Looking for Alaska. Didn't like it, but I loved The Fault in Our Stars :) But oh, I do love that cover for it :D Hope you'll enjoy them all. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

perfumehk said...

Nice blog
Parfum pas cher

Book Whales said...

Night School! The cover is fab :D Enjoy reading

-Dannielle

DMS said...

Angela Carter's Book of Fairytales looks sooo good!

I read and enjoyed The Grimm Legacy- but my book looked so different. The cover I had was beautiful- and so is this one. Amazing how different they are though! :)
~Jess

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)