Owl Post + RAK December

                Owl Post is a meme hosted by Brodie at Eleusinian Mysteries.


I got all these books during the last five weeks. :)

Bought (and one won):

 
The Cambridge Companion to Gothic Fiction edited by Jerrold E. Hogle
Romanticism by David Stevens 
The Gothic Tradition by David Stevens



Embers by Sándor Márai
The Magic Toyshop by Angela Carter 
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Lost by Gregory Maguire
    

Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Hollow Pike by James Dawson 
The Water Witch (Fairwick Chronicles, #2) by Carol Goodman 
Grimm Tales for Young and Old by Philip Pullman  



Anno Dracula by Kim Newman
Dracula by Bram Stoker 
  
From Forbidden Planet. :)


House of Night: Legacy by PC Cast, Kristin Cast, Kent Dalian, Joelle Jones, Karl Kerschl, Joshua Covey, Daniel Krall, Jonathan Case, Eric Canete  (REVIEW)
Preludes and Nocturnes (The Sandman, #1) by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth (Illustrator), Mike Dringenberg (Illustrator)


Also from Forbidden Planet. :)


I won this from Getting Cheeky. :)


Seducing Ingrid Bergman by Chris Greenhalgh


;)
Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell




NetGalley:




Seduction: A Novel of Suspense by M.J. Rose





Cinders & Sapphires (At Somerton #1) by Leila Rasheed


RAK December:


I sent We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson to Melissa @ Must Read Faster. :)

What did you get or send? :)

Petra 

4 comments:

miki said...

i got a rak throne of glass that i really wanted^^

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Wow, fabulous haul, Petra! Beautiful cover for Embers, and I see quite a few books on my wishlist. Really need to get Anno Dracula from my library - this series covers are gorgeous. Enjoy all! :)

Ula (Blog of Erised) said...

Amazing haul!
You got Grimm tales, oh I hope it's as good as I expect it to be! Happy reading and enjoy anything from the neat fancy awesome new mug! :D

(I wonder why Bloglovin' missed this post before now. :L)

Petra said...

Thank you girls! :)

@karina
Yes, the Embers cover is really beautiful. :)

@Ula
I hope so, I love Philip Pullman. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)