Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

The White Forest by Adam McOmber 








 
"I can see the three of us there in the Roman ruin of my father's garden. It was a warm day in spring, two months before Nathan's disappearance, and looking back, I realize he was already beginning to lose himself."

This book is amazing, I love the language! What are you reading? If you want, leave me a link to your TT! :)

Petra 
xx

5 comments:

hmpotts724 said...

Oo, nice teaser! I like it! Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=11342

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, that is so poignant....thanks for sharing!

Here's
MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Sandy Nachlinger said...

I love that expression: "beginning to lose himself." I'm going to find this book for my Kindle.
My Teaser is from SLIGHTLY CRACKED.

Mel@Thedailyprophecy. said...

That sounds really good! Thanks for sharing :)

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I really want to read this book, Petra! So I'm glad you're enjoying it ;)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)