Owl Post + RAK October

           Owl Post is a new meme hosted by Brodie at Eleusinian Mysteries.


I got these books during the last four weeks. :)


The Red Necklace (French Revolution, #1) by Sally Gardner 
Operation Bunny (Wings & Co, #1) by Sally Gardner 
A Wrinkle in Time (Time, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle 
Charlotte Markham and the House of Darkling: A Novel by Michael Boccacino 




The Violet Fox (The Violet Fox, #1) by Clare C. Marshall 
The White Forest by Adam McOmber 

  
Hide Me Among the Graves by Tim Powers 
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray 

I won these two in giveaways. :)
Forbidden (The Demon Trappers, #2) by Jana Oliver from Maja @ The Nocturnal Library.
Touch of Power (Healer, #1) by Maria V. Snyder from Sarah @ Miss Page-Turner.





RAK October 

I sent Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro to Titty @ I Am a Lioness and she sent me The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie.
I got Austenland by Shannon Hale from Sarah @ Sawcat's Book Blog and I sent her The Jewel House: Elizabethan London and the Scientific Revolution by Deborah Harkness.
I received some bookmarks and stickers from Jana @ Infinite Library and I sent her The Near Witch (The Near Witch, #1) by Victoria Schwab.
And Mary from Always the Tone of Surprise sent me Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld and the book is on its way to me. :)

Thank you all! :)
 




What did you get or send? :)


Petra

7 comments:

miki said...

gret rak, i will post mine on the 31 but i sent several handmade gifts

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

OOO, The Diviners and The White Forest! I want them so much! Gorgeous books, Petra, enjoy! :)

Book Whales said...

The Diviners! :D A Touch of Power is one of my faves. Great Haul and happy reading :D

Dannielle
http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/10/goddess-offerings-7-stacking-shelves-in.html

Coffee Monster said...

Nice haul! I see you have The Diviners. I want to read this book badly :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) said...

I'm so glad it arrived! I hope you like it. The Diviners was such a great book, I can't wait to read your review. Those 600 pages can be intimidating, but it's worth it, I promise. :)

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea said...

I've heard great things about The Diviners and Forbidden - I hope they really are good and you enjoy them. :) Happy reading!

Petra said...

Thank you all! :)
I'm really excited about The Diviners! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)