Owl Post

             Owl Post is a new meme hosted by Brodie at Eleusinian Mysteries.

Bought: 




Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, #1) by Kevin Hearne 
Twelve Minutes to Midnight by Christopher Edge 
Dark Souls by Paula Morris





Game of Thrones
The Mists of Avalon




The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett, narrated by Stephen Briggs

And Then There Were None (Dramatised) by Agatha Christie, narrated by Lyndsey Marshal, John Rowe, Geoffrey Whitehead

For Review:



What did you get? :)

Petra

8 comments:

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Yay, you're gonna read Hounded! *jumping up and down* Love this series, great book haul, Petra! Enjoy! :)

Petra said...

I saw your review of Hounded and it was one of the reasons why I got it. :)

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea said...

I love And Then There Were None!!!! Love it! Great haul :)

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Dark Souls looks really good and I've heard good things about Hounded!

Petra said...

@Vicky
Me too, so I thought it would be nice to hear dramatised version. :)

@Melissa
I hope I'll like both of them! :)

Megan said...

Great haul! I've heard awesome things about Hounded.

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

Game of Thrones, I really need to start watching it. It sounds amazing :D Witch born has such a pretty cover <3

Happy reading!

Petra said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)