Owl Post

                          Owl Post is a new meme hosted by Brodie at Eleusinian Mysteries.




Books:

Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs
River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs
Masques (Sianim, #1 - Aralorn, #1) by Patricia Briggs
The Gathering Storm (The Katerina Trilogy, #1) by Robin Bridges
The Coven (Wicca, #2) by Cate Tiernan
Blood Witch (Wicca, #3) by Cate Tiernan
A Modern Witch (A Modern Witch, #1) by Debora Geary
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood
Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles #1) by Alex Flinn
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R. R. Martin
The Book of Lost Fragrances by M.J. Rose
The Hypnotist (The Reincarnationist #3) by M.J. Rose
The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina O'Melveny
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey (Forever Girl, #1) by Rebecca Hamilton


Kindle:




NetGalley: 



What did you get? :)

Petra

6 comments:

Fairday Morrow said...

Wow! You got some great books! I really want to read Born Wicked and The Book of Lost Fragrances. I can't wait to hear what you think of them. Happy Reading!
~Jess

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

fantastic books, Petra! :) I loved The Gathering Storm! Enjoy all your reads!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

What a great haul! =)

I'm sometimes at a loss when it comes to pronouncing authors' names, too. LOL! ;-)

Brodie said...

Oooh the Tiger's Curse series! Some of my blogger friends have been raving about those. I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about :) Ditto with Game of Thrones. Those books look HUGE, but everyone seems to love them and the tv show. I'm intrigued!

I so loved Born Wicked, I'm a big fan of witch books. I hope you enjoy it too! I also cannot wait to get Sarah J. Maas' novellas. I've been hearing AMAZING things and Throne of Glass looks incredible.

The owls have been busy coming to your house this week :D Happy reading!!

Petra said...

Thank you all!

@Fairday Morrow I actually already review The Book of Lost Fragrances, here:
http://hazelthewitch.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-book-of-lost-fragrances.html
It was amazing! :)

@kara-karina I just read your review of it! :)

@Enbrethiliel Names are always tricky, the origins of a name might be very exotic and who knows what is really the right pronunciation? :)

@Brodie I was on holiday and I always buy a lot of books on holiday. :D
I know, Game of Thrones is so popular now and one of my friends keeps telling me that I must read it! :) And as the summer is closer I'm actually in a mood for some high fantasy, so this might be a good choice.

Reviewing Shelf said...

Oh my gosh! That is an amazing haul.

Haven't read any of those yet.

I am hoping to read Born Wicked this month for the Geeks Who read book club.

Happy reading!

My Showcase Sunday

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)