In My Mailbox

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren.

It's just e-books this time again.


Hunting Kat by Kelley Armstrong
Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson

For Review:

Dark Mercy by Zoe Winters
Caged Moon by Rachel Deagan


House of Night by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast, Kent Dalian, Joƫlle Jones, Karl Kerschl
Silver by Talia Vance

Many thanks for providing me with these review copies! :)

What did you get? :)



Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Hunting Kat sounds really good and I love the cover on Bewitching the Werewolf-It sounds like such a cute read plus I love witches!! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by My IMM

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

silver looks great! enjoy!

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I've heard great things about Silver, Petra! I hope you enjoy all your books! ;)

Lea said...

Hi Petra! I'm now following you :) Oooh I really want to read Silver, it sounds like it's going to be really good and I love that cover, so pretty! ;)

You can stop on over to see my IMM video and post this week at the link below-- Happy Reading!! :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Molly said...

House of Night is one I want to read bad! I have Caged Moon on my TBR list :) Happy Reading & Stop By My IMM Post

Petra said...

Thank you guys for stopping by!
Hunting Kat was really good!

@Carrie @kara-karina @Lea
Silver seems to be really interesting, especially because of the Irish/Gaelic mythology in it! :)

I love House of Night! :)

Mist@BookaholicsBookClub said...

I haven't heard of any of these lol but I hope you enjoy them :)

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Enjoy!! I really want to read all Kelley's books that I haven't so far, which is most of her adult ones.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)