Intuition by J. Meyers

 Intuition by J. Meyers




Available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.


This is a bonus short story and an introduction to J. Meyers YA debut novel Intangible. We meet the twins, Luke and Sera, and learn about their special gifts. He can foresee the future and she can heal with her touch.
It was a quick but enjoyable read and it left me wanting more! First, both protagonists seem likable. Second, the writing was smooth. Third, it's about twins, which I find quite unique, I can't really remember reading a book about twins. (Well, there are Twins in the House of Night series, and however much I love HoN, I can't stand these Twins. And they are not the main characters anyway.)
Simply put, I can't wait to read Intangible.


Petra

2 comments:

Fireflywishes said...

I haven't heard of these books yet but they sound really intriguing! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day, hope you have a great week!

April @ My Shelf Confessions

Petra said...

Thank you for stopping by, too! :)
Yeah, it really seems like a great story, I hope I'll have time soon to finally read it!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)