In My Mailbox

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

All the books I got over the last month. A lot of books!









In the Hand of the Goddess (Song of the Lioness #2) by Tamora Pierce
The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #1) by Michael Scott
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
The Taker by Alma Katsu
Our Tragic Universe by Scarlett Thomas 
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson 
Destined (House of Night #9) by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast 
The Summoning (Darkest Powers Trilogy #1) by Kelley Armstrong
Discovering Your Spirit Animal: The Wisdom of the Shamans by Lucy Harmer 
Moon Over Soho (Peter Grant #2) by Ben Aaronovitch  


The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy
Someone Like You by Roald Dahl
The Turn of the Screw and The Aspern Papers by Henry James



What about you? :)


Petra




9 comments:

Lyrical Brown said...

Some great books this week. I recently re-read The Alchemyst and I really want to read Leisl & Po. Shall look out for your reviews!

Here's my IMM.

Giselle said...

Wow awesome mailbox. The Summoning is a fantastic trilogy! One of my favorites! I also really enjoyed Liesl & Po!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

GF Book Mom said...

Wow, what a great selection. Have fun.Here's my Post

Petra said...

Thank you all for stopping by! :)
Liesl & Po has got amazing illustrations, and it has the feeling of an old and dark fairy-tale which I love! :)

J.D. said...

I got a few little things this week. Not as much as your did though. I loved Tamora Pierce's Alanna series, and I hope you like In The Hands of The Goddess. :)Have a great week!

Petra said...

Thank you! :) I liked the first book a lot! I also have Wild Magic by her, haven't read it yet though. Have you?

Mist@BookaholicsBookClub said...

Hey, sorry for the late return visit! The double shadow was my first book by Sally Gardner, but I finished it last night and really enjoyed it!
You got a lot of great books! I'm still undecided on if I want liesl and po or it, I wasn't a big fan of delirium. Daughter of smoke and bone is a great book and I enjoyed the summoning to :)

Bella said...

So many awesome books! I hope you enjoy The Alchemyst, that is one of my favorite series.

tjmetz said...

The Alchemyst is amazing, I'm super excited for the final book, The Enchantress coming out on May 22nd - the entire series is awesome!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)