In My Mailbox

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney

Lady Victoria Mansfield, youngest daughter of the earl and countess of Fairmount, is destined for a charmed life. Soon she will be presented during the London season, where she can choose a mate worthy of her status. Yet Tory has a shameful secret—a secret so powerful that, if exposed, it could strip her of her position and disgrace her family forever. Tory’s blood is tainted . . . by magic.  



What did you get?

Petra

5 comments:

lsl_scrapper said...

That is a beautiful cover and the story sounds good, too.
My IMM

Giselle said...

This sounds pretty good I saw it a few weeks ago for the first time. Hope you like it.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

Petra said...

Thank you both for stopping by! :)

StephanieD said...

Oh, my gosh, I really, really want this! Thanks for bringing it to my attention - I'll have to look out for it.

Petra said...

My pleasure :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)