Follow Friday

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. To join and learn more, look here: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read



Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

For sure Hermione, because I like Ron! Or maybe I like Rupert Grint more than Ron, I'm not sure here. And also, I could finally find out what my Patronus is. You have no idea how many dreams I've had about casting the Patronus Charm, and I NEVER saw what my Patronus was!


What about you? ;)

Petra

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Haha, I chose Hermione, but I'm not a fan of Ron. I think a lot of people are answering based upon how the actors look!

harshadpassion said...

I think...out of that series, I'd probably choose to be Sibyll Trelawney. It might be nice to be able to see what's coming in the future!

My list is up here.
J.D.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd love to have a patronus. Mine would probably be a cat, even though I'm a dog lover.
My Hop

Brittani said...

Hopping through.

New Follower :)

My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-8.html

-Brittani

кєяo said...

My pick is from HP too. But it's not any of lead characters.
My Hop

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)