Reading Challenges

So I decided to join two reading challenges now, in the second half of the year, but better late than never :)



The first one is the Gothic reading Challenge - The Darkness Within: 5 novels with Gothic elements.



The list of books I've read so far:
1) The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestley
2) The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
3) My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier
4) Black Swan Rising by Lee Carroll
5) 


The second one is the Victorian Literature Challenge - Sense and Sensibility: 1-4 books.




The list of books I've read so far:


1 comment:

harshadpassion said...

The Gothic reading challenge looks interesting. :) Thanks for the head's up on this one. I love classics, myself. I have quite a few of these titles tucked into the back of my bookcase, myself. Good luck with it, Hazel!
Julianne

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)