In My Mailbox

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Bought:

  
 
 
Typhoon and Other Stories by Joseph Conrad

Well, this is obviously not a YA book, and I know IMM is mostly about YA, but I got this book, and I like it. It belongs to (modern) classics, so why not to share it? :) This is collection of short stories. I'm currently reading Amy Foster, and quite enjoying it.

Immortal by Gillian Shields
 
This is supposed to be a gothic romance, and I love anything gothic!

The Unicorn by Iris Murdoch
 
 
Another modern classic!


 
Given for review:  

Once A Goddess by Sheila R. Lamb
I'm excited about this one, as I love mythology/folklore, all things pagan, and Ireland!

What did you get? :)


Petra

1 comment:

fivealarmbookreviews.com said...

I haven't read any of these. I love your blog design. My IMM

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)