In My Mailbox

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.



Incubus by Carol Goodman



‘This is where all stories start, on the edge of a dark wood…’
The first novel in the Fairwick Chronicles series by one of the authors of Black Swan Rising.


Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken


A YA fantasy book.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins  

  
The first novel in the Hex Hall series with witches and vampires!

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab



A debut novel, it seems pretty good and creepy!

The Near Witch is only an old story told to frighten children.
If the wind calls at night, you must not listen. The wind is lonely, and always looking for company...
 

7 comments:

Petra @ Safari Poet said...

I heard great things about The Near Witch and Hex Hall. I haven't read the first in Black Swan Rising series or Brightly Woven, but they are on my radar. I hope you enjoy them all :-)

My IMM

Petra said...

Hi Petra,

I've heard great things about the Near Witch as well, so I hope it's going to be a great book :)

twimom101 said...

I heard so many great things about The Near Witch! happy reading!

Petra said...

Thanks :)

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great books! Brightly Woven is one of my favourites. Happy reading :)

trailsofthepen said...

Great loot! :D "The Near Witch" sounds positively spooky and the cover just gave me the shivers. Which of the books will you read first? :D

Petra said...

@Nic Thank you! :)
@trailsofthepen I'm not sure, I just got other books, so I have so many choices! Maybe I just close my eyes and pick one! :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)