Follow Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. To join and learn more, look here: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read


Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


Definitely the House of Night series. And for the cast, I'd love to see some new faces, discovered specially for this series, that would be great.


Happy Follow Friday!

Petra


7 comments:

Melissa said...

I've never heard of that series...but I'll have to check it out!

I am a new follower...here and on twitter:)

My Friday Memes

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Tia said...

I've heard so much about these books and yet haven't read them yet. Great pick! New follower!

My Follow Friday!

Fran said...

OMG House of Night would be great. I think perhaps as a tv programme too it would awesome!!

Great pick, new follower:D

My Post

BookJunkie said...

I'd definitely watch an HON movie! I'm getting really excited for the release of Destined, I'm re-reading Awakened to get ready for it! Great pick!
Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books
*new follower

Goldilox said...

I haven't read HON yet, but I'm a big fan of Vampire Academy so maybe I'd like it!

Here's my FF: Goldilox and the Three Weres FF

Goldilox (new follower)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd like to read the House of Night series. I've heard great things about them.
My Hop

Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

It's on my tbr! Great choice though. Following.

A Written Rhapsody

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)